cheap price of 6061/6063 industrial door window medical extrusion aluminium profile
Contact: Ms Sandy Wei, Mobile NO: 008613820192517
1. Building aluminum (divided into doors and windows and curtain wall two).
2. Radiator aluminum profile.
3. General industrial aluminum: mainly used for industrial production, such as automated machinery and equipment, the cover of the skeleton and the company according to their own mechanical equipment requirements for a model, such as pipeline conveyor belt, hoist, dispenser, Testing equipment, shelves, etc., the electronic machinery industry and clean room with the majority.
4, rail vehicle structure aluminum alloy profiles: mainly used for rail vehicle body manufacturing.
5, mounted aluminum, made into aluminum frame, mounted a variety of exhibitions, decorative painting.
According to alloy composition
Can be divided into 1024,2011,6063,6061,6082,7075 and other alloy grades of aluminum, of which the 6 series of the most common different grades are different from the proportion of metal composition is not the same, in addition to commonly used doors and windows aluminum Such as 60 series, 70 series, 80 series, 90 series, curtain wall series and other architectural aluminum, the industrial aluminum is not a clear distinction between models, most of the production plants are in accordance with the customer's actual drawings processing.
1. Anodized aluminum
2. Electrophoretic coating of aluminum
3. Powder spray aluminum
4. Wood grain transfer aluminum
5. Fluorocarbon sprayed aluminum
6. Polished aluminum (divided into mechanical polishing and chemical polishing two, in which the highest cost of chemical polishing, the price is the most expensive)
The density of the aluminum profile is only 2.7 g / cm3, about 1/3 of the density of steel, copper or brass (7.83 g / cm3, 8.93 g / cm3, respectively). In most environmental conditions, including in the air, water (or salt water), petrochemical and many chemical systems, aluminum can show excellent corrosion resistance.
Aluminum is often used because of its excellent conductivity. On the basis of equal weight, the electrical conductivity of aluminum is nearly twice that of copper.
Thermal conductivity rate
The thermal conductivity of aluminum alloys is about 50-60% of copper, which is beneficial for the manufacture of heat exchangers, evaporators, heating appliances, cooking utensils, and car cylinder heads and radiators.
Non - ferromagnetic
Aluminum is non-ferromagnetic, which is an important feature for the electrical industry and the electronics industry. Aluminum is not self-igniting, which is important for applications involving handling or contact with flammable and explosive materials.
The machinability of the aluminum profile is excellent. Among the various deformable aluminum alloys and cast aluminum alloys, and in the various states that have been produced in these alloys, the machinability of the composites varies considerably, requiring special machine tools or techniques.
Specific tensile strength, yield strength, ductility and the corresponding work hardening rate dominate the change in allowable deformation.
Aluminum has a very high recovery, the characteristics of recycled aluminum and native aluminum is almost no difference.
|6063||0.2~0.6||0.35||0.1||0.1||0.45~0.9|| 0.1|| 0.1|| 0.1|| 0.15|
|6061||0.4~0.8||0.7||0.15~0.4||0.15||0.8~1.2|| 0.04~0.35|| 0.25|| 0.15|| 0.1|
|Alloy||Temper||Tensile strength||Yield strength||Elongation|
|6061||T6||>= 265Mpa||>= 245Mpa||>= 8%|
|6063||T5||>= 160Mpa||>= 110Mpa||>= 8%|
|T5||>= 205Mpa||>= 180Mpa||>= 8%|