Ss 430 Stainless Steel Sheet
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 430
- Standard: ASTM, AISI, GB, JIS, DIN, EN
- Certification: ISO, RoHS, IBR
- Technique: Cold Rolled
- Delivery Time: Immediately Delivery From Stock
- Guarantee: The Third Party Inspection Canbe Accepted
- Transport Package: Export Package: Iron Pallets with Waterproof Paper
- Origin: Shanxi Tisco, Guangzhou Lisco, Shanghai Baosteel
- Type: Stainless Steel Sheets
- Grade: 400 Series
- Shape: Flat
- Surface Treatment: Polished
- Stock: in Large Quantity Stock
- Trademark: TISCO, BAO STEEL, POSCO, JISCO, LISCO
- Specification: as your requirements
- HS Code: 7219900000
|Commodity||Stainless steel sheet|
|Brand||TISCO ,BAO STEEL,POSCO,JISCO,LISCO|
1800mm,2200mm or as your requirements
5800mm, 6000mm or as your requirements
|Surface||NO.1, NO.2D, NO.2B, BA,NO.3, NO.4,NO.240,NO.400,Hairline,NO.8,Brushed|
|Delivery time||5 days after confirming the order|
|Package||Waterproof paper+metal pallet, or as per customers' requirements. The inner size of container is below:|
20ft GP: 5.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.18m(high) about 24-26CBM,23MTS
4 0ft GP: 11.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.18m(high) about 54CBM,27MTS
40ft HG: 11.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.72m(high) about 68CBM,27MTS
|Payment term||L/C at sight or 30% TT as deposit and the balance paid against copy of B/L|
|Applications||architectural decoration, luxury doors, elevators decorating, metal tank shell, ship building, decorated inside the train, as well as outdoor works, advertising nameplate, the ceiling and cabinets, aisle panels, screen, the tunnel project, hotels, guest houses, entertainment place,kitchen equipment,light industrial and others.|
|Advantages||showing the splendor of your quality, wear-resistant as well , strong corrosion resistance and decorative effect, durable and beartiful in good taste.|
2.Products picture show
3.Surface Finish Introduction
|Charecteristics and Application|
|2B||The surface brightness and flatness of 2B is better than 2D then theough a special surface treatment to improve its mechanical properties,2B could nearly Satisfy comprehensive uses|
|No.3||Polished with abrasive belt of git#100#200#,have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria used as inner and external omaments for building, electrical appliances and kitchen utensils etc.|
|No.4||Polished with abrasive belt of grit#150#180,have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria, but thinner than NO.3, are used as bathtub buildings inner and extemal omaments electrical appliances kitchen utensils and food processing|
|BA||Cold rolled, bright annealed and skin-passed, the product have excellent brightness and food reflexivity like mirrorm kitchen apparatus, omament etc.|
|8K||The product have excellent brightness and prefer reflexivity can be the mirror.|
|HL||Polished with abrasive belt of trit#150#320 on the NO.4 finish and has continuous streaks, mainly used as buildings omaments elevators, door of building, frontal plate etc.|
4.Packing and loading
STAINLESS STEEL CONSERVATION
Stainless steel is a popular metal for appliances these days. Many kitchen appliances, both large and small, are made with stainless steel. Pots and pans and eating utensils are also made with stainless steel. One advantage of stainless steel is that is is very resistant to rusting. But it can get rust stains from transference of rusty objects. You can keep stainless steel rust-free by following a few simple steps.
1. Clean frequently with a cleaner and water. Any cleaner that is safe for glass is usually safe for stainless steel.
2. Scrub off all rust from these objects with a scrubbing pad or steel wood pad. This means getting rid of rust from pots and pans before putting them into a stainless steel sink or on top of a stainless steel stove.
3. Put a rubber mat at the bottom of the stainless steel sink before placing rusted pots and pans (such as cast iron cookware) in the sink.
4. Apply a thin layer of lubricant (such as mineral oil) to the surface of the stainless steel. This prevents rust from forming.
5. Inspect equipment frequently, if you notice discoloration, tarnish or water stains, increase the frequency of your fresh water rinses to reduce accumulated chemicals.
Stainless steel applications:
Stainless steel's resistance to corrosion and staining, low maintenance and familiar lustre make it an ideal material for many applications. There are over 150 grades of stainless steel, of which fifteen are most commonly used. The alloy is milled into coils, sheets, plates, bars, wire, and tubing to be used in cookware, cutlery, household hardware, surgical instruments, major appliances, industrial equipment (for example, in sugar refineries) and as an automotive and aerospace structural alloy and construction material in large buildings. Storage tanks and tankers used to transport orange juice and other food are often made of stainless steel, because of its corrosion resistance and antibacterial properties. This also influences its use in commercial kitchens and food processing plants, as it can be steam-cleaned and sterilized and does not need paint or other surface finishes.
Stainless steel is used for jewelry and watches with 316L being the type commonly used for such applications. It can be re-finished by any jeweler and will not oxidize or turn black.
Some firearms incorporate stainless steel components as an alternative to blued or parkerized steel. Some handgun models, such as the Smith & Wesson Model 60 and the Colt M1911 pistol, can be made entirely from stainless steel. This gives a high-luster finish similar in appearance to nickel plating. Unlike plating, the finish is not subject to flaking, peeling, wear-off from rubbing (as when repeatedly removed from a holster), or rust when scratched.
Some automotive manufacturers use stainless steel as decorative highlights in their vehicles.