304 Stainless Steel Sheet Price
|FOB Price:||US $1,850 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $1,850/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||800 Ton Per Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: AISI304/SUS304
- Standard: ASTM, AISI, JIS, DIN, GB
- Technique: Cold Rolled
- Special Use: Corrosion Resisting
- Delivery: Immediately From Stock.
- Transport Package: Standard Export Package with Metal Pallet
- Origin: Shanxi/Tisco or Shanghai/Baosteel
- Type: Steel Plate
- Surface Treatment: 2b, Ba, Hl, No.1, No.4, Mirror, 8k Golden
- Application: Construction, Machine Building, Container etc.
- Certificates: Mill Test Certificate, SGS or Other Third Party in
- Trademark: TISCO Baosteel LISCO POSCO
- Specification: Tk 0.3-70mm, width 600-2000mm, SGS BV CE inspectio
- HS Code: 721933
Best brand stainless steel ss304 sheets
General Information for Stainless steel 304 price
|Item||Good quality ss304 sheets|
|Grade||300 series, Grade 304|
|Brand Name||TISCO, BAOSTEEL, JISCO. BAOXIN, ZPSS, LISCO etc.|
|Thickness||0.3-6.0mm for cold; 3.0-100mm for hot rolled.|
|Length||1-6m or As your requirement|
|Width||1000, 1220, 1250, 1500, 1800 etc.|
|Surface Finish||2B, BA, HL, No.4, SB, Mirror 8K, No.1, Anti-finger etc.|
|Edge||Slit edge & Mill edge|
|MOQ||1 TON, stainless steel 304|
|Sample||Free sample is Available|
|Stock||Ready shippment from stocks.|
304 stainless steel is a kind of common stainless steel materials, rust protection performance is better than 200 series stainless steel materials. Resistance to high temperature also is better, generally use temperature limit is less than 650 °C. 304 stainless steel has good corrosion and corrosion resistance and better performance of resistance to intergranular corrosion. For oxidizing acid, concluded that: in the experiment concentration below the boiling temperature of nitric acid of 65% or less, 304 stainless steel has a strong corrosion resistance. Most of alkali solution and organic acid and inorganic acid also has good corrosion resistance ability.
Chemical composition Review:
The advantage of type 304
- Provides excellent corrosion resistance
- High chromium content allows for good aqueous corrosion resistance
- Excellent resistance at normal temperatures and also has good resistance to oxidizing and carburizing atmospheres
- Good resistance to oxidation in intermittent service in air at temperatures up to 650°C and 750°C in continuous service.
- Good resistance to thermal fatigue and cyclic heating.
- Widely used where sulphur dioxide gas is encountered at elevated temperatures.
- Continuous use in 425-860°C range not recommended due to carbide precipitation, if subsequent aqueous corrosion resistance is needed
- Generally used at temperatures starting from about 800 or 900°C - above the temperatures at which 304H and 321 are effective.
1. Product Pictures of Stainless steel 304 sheet