SPA-H Hot Rolled Weathering Resistant Corten a/B Steel Plate
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Corten Steel Product
- 10 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: Corten A/B
- Standard: ASTM, AISI, GB, JIS, DIN, BS
- Surface Treatment: Mill Finish
- Application: Ship Plate, Boiler Plate, Container Plate, Flange Plate
- Mtc: Mill Test Certificate Can Be Supplied
- Delivery: Immediately From Stock
- Roll Coil: Available
- Grade: Corten a and B
- Transport Package: Standard Export Package: Iron Pallets with Waterpr
- Origin: Shanxi Tisco
- Type: Steel Plate
- Certification: ISO, SGS, BV, RoHS, IBR
- Technique: Hot Rolled
- Special Use: Wear Resistant Steel
- Inspection: The Third Party Inspection Canbe Accepted
- Size: Any Size Is Available
- MOQ: 1 Ton
- Trademark: TISCO, BAO STEEL, POSCO, JISCO, LISCO
- Specification: ISO, BV, SGS, etc.
- HS Code: 72254099
1000-12000 meters or as requirement
Export-sea worthy packing with each bundle tied and protected
Used for making vehicle, container, construction, tower and other structual parts
09CuPCrNi-A, 09CuPCrNi-B, 09CuP
A588 Grade A, A588 Grade B, A588 Grade C, A588 Grade K
Corten steel plate
1. Weather resistant structural steel. The anticorrosive properties of weather resistant steel are better than those of other structural steels in many applications. The steel is self-protecting: The rust layer on the surface becomes a tight oxide layer that slows down the progress of corrosion. The steel is an economical, long-lasting and fully recyclable material.
2. Corrosion resistant steel - Weathering Steel
Weathering steel is a copper chromium alloy which is 'self-healing'. The untreated steel reacts to chemicals in the atmosphere as part of the oxidation process and generates its own protective layer of rust. This layer (or patina) prevents the steel from further deterioration and replenishes itself over time.
3. Atmospheric corrosion resistant HSLA structural quality steel is stronger & tougher than carbon steel, is ductile, highly formable & weldable.
HSLA structural steel features atmospheric corrosion resistance, which is crucial in structural applications.
Atmospheric corrosion resistant steel is intended primarily for use in structural members, where savings in weight (mass) and added durability matter.
Plate is used in truck frames, brackets, crane booms, rail cars and other comparable applications.
1) For all weather use
Hot dipped galvanized steel coil/sheet is suitable for all weather use. The life time of our hot dipped galvanized steel coil/sheet is very long, it is designed to be used for more than 20 years. It will not crack, bubble and peel when being used in ultraviolet radiation, moisture, salt, heat and cold insulation for long time. Corrugated steel sheet can handle any bad weather.
Hot dipped galvanized steel coil/sheet could be used as roof and wall for all kinds of factory building, workshops, cold storage containers and residential houses. With high quality, our products could be used in any kind of buildings.
3)Installing easily and quickly
It's easy to install hot dipped galvanized steel coil/sheet for buidings, when you have set up the steel structure for the house /factory plant/refrigerating room, with only several workers could install the panel with much shorter time compare with the traditional construction.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS: The steel is used for various types of welded, bolted and riveted constructions e. G. Steel frame structures, building cladding, metal sculptures (Angel of the North), chimneys, bridges, tanks and containers, exhaust systems, vehicles and equipment constructions
Iron and steel are used widely in the construction of roads, railways, other infrastructure, appliances, and buildings. Most large modern structures, such as stadiums and skyscrapers, bridges, and airports, are supported by a steel skeleton. Even those with a concrete structure will employ steel for reinforcing. In addition, it sees widespread use in major appliances and cars. Despite growth in usage of aluminium, it is still the main material for car bodies. Steel is used in a variety of other construction materials, such as bolts, nails, and screws.
Other common applications include shipbuilding, pipeline transport, mining, offshore construction, aerospace, white goods (e. G. Washing machines), heavy equipment such as bulldozers, office furniture, steel wool, tools, and armour in the form of personal vests or vehicle armour (better known as rolled homogeneous armour in this role). Steel was the metal of choice for sculptor Jim Gary and a frequent choice for sculpture by many other modern sculptors.